B.O.H.I.C.A. Attack Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.O.H.I.C.A. Attack Squad

Team forum page. For Squad member and friends of B.O.H.I.C.A Attack Squad

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Bohica brothers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chuka

chuka

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Bohica brothers Empty
PostSubject: Bohica brothers   Bohica brothers Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:18 pm

Well I just got back from a so needed vacation. To my surprise though I had some old gym buddy/manager/trainer waiting for me. The conversation started off smoothly and then the business came into play. I got offered an oppurtunity that I couldn't resist. Basically to get back in the circuit and actually be part owner of a gym that he is opening. With enough said, I will be back in the cage soon either training or fighting, (hopefully training). The thing is that my workouts are intense and I will not be shooting with you guys as much. Possibly two times a month. I still want to be part of the team, and show my loyalty and committment to you guys. Since the beginning of my paintball addiction you have guys have been good to me and I owe you guys a lot for showing me the sport. I am still 100% devoted to the bohica brotherhood that we all started. So in return I will work out some kind of sponsorship with the gym for us, and possibly a hook up if you guys want to train. Keep in mind that MMA Training is EXPENSIVE, but since I am part of you guys I am sure that a deal can be worked out. So for me this means no more smoking, drinking, strict diets, a lot of cardio, sparring, and everything else. Once I start to have sparring session keep in mind that I will let every single one of you guys know so you guys can come support me and the team. Stay out of trouble fellows and I hope to see you guys soon.
Back to top Go down

Bohica brothers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
B.O.H.I.C.A. Attack Squad :: B.O.H.I.C.A SWAG :: Say what?-
Jump to: