B.O.H.I.C.A. Attack Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.O.H.I.C.A. Attack Squad

Team forum page. For Squad member and friends of B.O.H.I.C.A Attack Squad

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Operation Onslaught - SplatBrother's Va - April

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wallace

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Operation Onslaught - SplatBrother's Va - April Empty
PostSubject: Operation Onslaught - SplatBrother's Va - April   Operation Onslaught - SplatBrother's Va - April Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:00 pm

World War II Italy September 1943

With Italy's surrender to the invading American forces, the German Army prepares to launch a savage counter-attack to push the Allies back into the Mediterranean Sea.
Hitler’s officers also plan the daring airborne rescue of their Führer’s former Italian ally, Mussolini, and the capture of Pope Pius XII in Rome.
If the German forces secure the “underbelly of Europe” against the Americans, they know they may well defeat the Allied invasion of larger Europe before it ever begins.

SplatBrothers®️ PaintBall
All Weekend Paintball Spectacular
April 16-18, 2010

Please click on this link for more information and to register:

http://splatbrothers.com/onslaught.html

OPERATION: ONSLAUGHT™️ will feature the commanding prowess of the following leaders;

Tom "Pickle" Buxbaum of OFU will be the courageous leader of the invading Americans

and

Mike "Coastie" Lawing of Outlaw Crew will be the devious commander of the German Blitzkrieg.

To: Our brave American families

My fellow Americans, I bring good news. Reports of the previous year have brought us a very merry Christmas. In 1942 we have struck the blow that the history books will call the turning point of this world war. In the Pacific, we have defeated a Japanese carrier group in the Battle of Midway, crippling their ability to spread throughout Asia. In the desert we have defeated the infamous Desert Fox and, with the help of the British, captured many of the daunted Afrika Korps, who were tripping over themselves to surrender before our awesome military might. Lastly our Russian allies have ripped the heart out of the German military at the Battle of Stalingrad, with the destruction of the pride of the German Wermacht, the 6th Army.

1943 will be no different of a year. In fact we have already dealt a great defeat to the Axis empire, with the defeat of the first fascist state, Italy. Now that the Italians have seen the horrors that were committed in their name by the war criminal Mussolini; they are in the process of bringing him to justice. But this will all be for not without the continued support of our brave families on the home front. Your continued efforts at rationing and your diligent work in our factories have armed and equipped this crusade for justice around the world. With your continued support of money and your young men, we will see this endeavor through to the end, the capture and trial of Adolf Hitler and the defeat of his Nazi Empire. So to that effect, I ask you to continue to join in our cause, for there is no higher cause in the American spirit than the defense of democracy against fascist tyranny. I look forward to your continued support and both my XOs, Wallace from Social Hazard and Frenchie from Team Yetti, and I take comfort in the knowledge that our victory rests in very capable hands.

Sincerely yours,

General Tom "Pickle" Buxbaum, Commander Allied Forces-Italy.

http://splatbrothers.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=onslaught

http://www.splatbrothers.com/onslaught.html

http://www.splatbrothers.com/images/hopewell_park_map.gif

Last edited by wallace on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wallace

PostSubject: Re: Operation Onslaught - SplatBrother's Va - April   Operation Onslaught - SplatBrother's Va - April Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:09 pm

hey guys you may be wondering who I am. My name is wallace and I play for Social Hazard paintball team based out of southern Va. I' am putting the word out on this awesome game the is going down in April. your Friends from Ghost Walkers paintball gave ya'll forums and said you maybe interested. if you next been to splat brothers it a site to see. it the second largest field on the east coast. rolling hills with ravines and villages that have three story towers and you can't for get about the woods play. some of the best teams in the east coast are going to be at this event and I would like to invite ya'll to come and play. if you have any questions feel free to email me at a.lindquist723@gmail.c0m
if ya'll come and play for the Allies let me know. we have a planning forum and intel threads.

thank you for your time,
Wallace
Back to top Go down
wallace

PostSubject: Re: Operation Onslaught - SplatBrother's Va - April   Operation Onslaught - SplatBrother's Va - April Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:31 pm

hey guys I just wanted to give ya'll an updated.

All role player slots in both sides are now full. from want I hear this is going to be a slug fest game and both side will be having tanks.
Back to top Go down
wallace

PostSubject: Re: Operation Onslaught - SplatBrother's Va - April   Operation Onslaught - SplatBrother's Va - April Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:54 pm

The links have been updated didn't know they were bad.
Back to top Go down
greenmamba

greenmamba

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Operation Onslaught - SplatBrother's Va - April   Operation Onslaught - SplatBrother's Va - April Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Wish I could make that trip to play.
Back to top Go down
wallace

PostSubject: Re: Operation Onslaught - SplatBrother's Va - April   Operation Onslaught - SplatBrother's Va - April Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:36 am

I'm sorry you can't make it Sad

update:

no matter what side ya'll join this is going to be a crazy game, a real slug fest. if you want to shoot paint, trust me you will have it.

also 68 caliber paintball and action pursuit games along with firstcall paintball and planet eclipses will be there. teams from all over the states are going to this event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Onslaught - SplatBrother's Va - April   Operation Onslaught - SplatBrother's Va - April Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Operation Onslaught - SplatBrother's Va - April
Page 1 of 1