B.O.H.I.C.A. Attack Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.O.H.I.C.A. Attack Squad

Team forum page. For Squad member and friends of B.O.H.I.C.A Attack Squad

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

BLACKHAWK DOWN TACTICAL 2010

Go down 
+5
greenmamba
rico
scarecrow
RatBasTerd
walleye
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cobra Assassin

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-05

BLACKHAWK DOWN TACTICAL 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: BHD`10   BLACKHAWK DOWN TACTICAL 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:06 am

BOHICA!
Hey just stopping by to congratulate you guys on the Sportsmanship Award! Thats a nice award. Sportsmanship is all about honor. Honor is king in paintball. Congrats guys!
Cobra had a blast at the game. This was one of our favorites in a long time (AND WE DIDNT EVEN WIN!) LOL... As we know its not all about winning! We play cause we FREAKn LOVE IT MAN. But we had it very tuff with the Blue Team! Maybe we were just too predicable, but I could have sworn BLUE were in our huddle before our big pushes! We would move, we would push, we would flank, we would assault and we would get shot! LOL!!!! We got shot allot. Most any game I can remember.

But all in all what a GREAT Time at this Game. And yes, MasterChief, You should be kicking yourself in the ASS. I would be.

Congrats again!
Back to top Go down
Dirty

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-01-18

BLACKHAWK DOWN TACTICAL 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Awesome   BLACKHAWK DOWN TACTICAL 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:13 pm

way to go yall, just looked thru all the pics and it looks like BOHICA was laying down the law down in Harwood
Back to top Go down

BLACKHAWK DOWN TACTICAL 2010
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2